CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1) The contest is open to all photographers around the world. It will be conducted in accordance with FIAP, PSA and FLPA requirements.
2) Each entrant is entitled to submit a maximum of 4 images on any subject. Colour as well as monochrome images are accepted (PSA – PID open).
3) Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of object via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his/her own and permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website. The organizer assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered by the maker and artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated if the photographic content predominates.
4) Image size: Maximum image width (horizontal) and height (vertical) is 1024 pixels. Save your .jpg images using the maximum image quality without producing files larger than 600 KB.
5) Colour space: Use the sRGB colour space for your image files to provide the best quality under the projection conditions used for judging the exhibition and producing the exhibition show.
6) File names: The files are automatically renamed by the upload script.
7) Submitting entries: All digital files must be submitted online using the digital entry form. After you have carefully read these instructions, and after checking the file-size and file-names, click here http://www.cameralux.lu to fill out the digital entry form, attach your files and submit them.Digital entries on CD via postal mail will not be accepted.
8) Entry fee: All participants will be charged an entry fee of 12,- Euro. Payment only by PayPal to email@example.com. Please mention your full name and country as transfer information. Entries received without fees will not be judged and results will not be sent. Fee must be received by the closing date.
9) Entry status: The list of the entry fees and files received will be published on the website and the status will be updated weekly. Please check the status of your entries on the website.
10) The maker’s name and the image title should not be visible on the images.
11) Images previously accepted in any Camera Luxembourg contest are not eligible.
12) A catalogue on DVD (FIAP ***) will be sent to each entrant.
13) The images will be judged using a projector with a resolution of 1400x1050 pixels.
14) The judges’ decisions are irrevocable.
15) Files will not be sent back.
16) Cases not mentioned will be settled by the organizers.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY